On Sundays, we practice self-care. Join the KidsFit team each Sunday for a new self-care routine, you might even find your new favorite!
Self-care can look different to everyone but it simply means taking the time to slow down and do the things that make you feel good by taking care of yourself in all aspects of health. Relaxing, practicing mindfulness and challenging your brain can all be a part of self-care. When you take care of yourself, you can be become the best version of you possible.
1. YO-YO YOGA
- Flow into a self-care Sunday workout with Paiton. This yo yo yoga flow slows down the body and mind with bold movements, including mountain pose, forward fold, high plank and more.
2. GRATEFUL MIND & BODY
- Let your kids rest and recover from an active week with Paiton's grateful mind and body workout! Slowly moving through side-step squats, bicycles and chairs dips allows you to show your body some gratitude. Plus, learn all about emotional health with a gratitude journal activity.
3. EASTER EGGS-ERCISE
- Have a hoppy Easter with your kids, and enjoy Paiton's Easter EGGSercise workout! It's filled with festive and fun movements, including egg rockers, bunny hops, frog jumps and more. Plus, top it off with a FaceTime challenge to spread smiles and joy!
4. BEACH STAYCATION
- Do something that makes you happy and bring the beach to your house with Paiton's kid-friendly beach staycation workout! Imagine you're looking for sea creatures while practicing clam shells. Even pretend you're playing beach volleyball with side step lunges and more.
5. ANIMAL YOGA
- Move your body like some of your favorite animals with Paiton's animal yoga flow! Help your kids learn body awareness, control and breathing as they move through cat, cow, eagle and other incredible creature-inspired movements.
6. MINI GARDEN MEDITATION
- Help your kids feel relaxed with Paiton's mini garden meditation. Find calmness by making your own mini indoor garden and visualizing yourself in the garden. Don't forget to slow down, notice the details and come back to this guided exercise whenever you're feeling overwhelmed!
7. MOTHER'S DAY EMOM
- Celebrate a special day with Paiton's kid-friendly Mother's Day EMOM workout! Your whole KidsFit crew can start the day with these muscle-building movements and ideas for showing mom how much you appreciate her.
8. READING WORkOUT
- Grab a book and join Paiton for a reading adventure with her kid-friendly book weights workout! Build strong muscles with movements like lunges and russian twists – and build a strong brain, too, with tips for putting together a reading nook!
9. MINDFUL EATING
- Create healthy habits with Paiton's mindful eating workout! Start with a game of go, slow, whoa to help your kids learn which foods are best for their bodies! Then, get moving with strength, endurance and core exercises.
10. ENDORPHIN EMOM
- Today's special exercises are sure to make you smile! Paiton's celebrating National Smile Day by doing some of the KidsFit team's favorite exercises EMOM style during this kid-friendly endorphins workout!