Avocado Fun Facts:
1. Avocados are a fruit! They are actually considered a berry because they have fleshy pulp and a seed.
2. Not going to use your avocado right away? Pop it in the fridge to slow down the ripening process.
3. Avocados can replace the fat in your baking mixes using a 1:1 ratio. Check out this Protein-packed Avocado Brownie recipe below!
Protein-Packed Avocado Brownies
All you need:
- 1 package Kodiak Cakes Protein-packed Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup avocado, mashed (replacing the ½ cup butter)
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. water
All you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash avocado with fork or pulse in food processor until smooth.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and hand stir until blended.
- Pour into a 9” by 9” greased baking pan.
- Bake for 22-24 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out slightly moist.
- Cut into squares or use a shaped cookie cutter, such as a Christmas tree, for a festive treat!
Click here to print the recipe card.