Challenge your mind and body with this fun outdoor activity.
It's simple! Get out the sidewalk chalk and let's begin.
- Create a Start and Finish about 5-10 yards apart.
- Use one color and create circles, another color for squares and a different color for triangles
Now the FUN begins! Start out with simple codes. Starting easy to harder.
- Two footed hops on all yellow circles.
- Two footed hops CODE: Circle and Square.
- Two footed hops CODE: Circle, Square, Triangle
- Two footed hops CODE: Square, Square, Circle, Triangle.
The longer you make the CODE, the harder it will be.
If you don't know shapes, use a color CODE.
When this has been mastered, try the sequence again but with ONE footed hops!
Good luck and have fun!