Chia Pudding with Cheerios and Fresh Berries
This overnight Chia Pudding recipe is not only topped with Cheerios and fresh berries but it is filled with nutrients from one of our favorite ingredients, CHIA SEEDS!
What is a Chia Seed?
A Chia seed a small circular seed from a flowering plant most commonly founded in central and southern Mexico. The seeds are a tiny oval like shaped with a gray and black color to it. Although Chia seed are small, they pack a big punch when it comes to nutrition! Chia seeds are full Omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, calcium, and antioxidants.
All You Need!
- 1 cup almond and coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1 cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- ½ teaspoon coconut extract
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup Cheerios cereal
- 1 cup fresh berries of your choice, washed and cut into pieces
- ¼ cup almonds, sliced or in pieces
All You Do!
- In a medium-sized container mix milk, yogurt, agave, coconut extract and chia seeds. Mix well to combine.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, remove from fried, mix again and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, divide pudding in equal parts and serve in small cups or glasses.
- Add Cheerios over pudding and top with fresh berries. Severe immediately.
Print the Chia Pudding with Cheerios and Fresh Berries recipe card here!