Chicken Lettuce Wrap
Serves: 2 (2 wraps each)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
All you need:
- 1 (5 oz) can Hy-Vee chunk chicken breast in water, drained and flaked
- 2 tbsp shredded carrots
- 1 tbsp minced red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp Asian salad dressing
- 2 large leaf or romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 (11-by-4-inch) sheets parchment paper
All you do:
- Stir together chicken, carrots, bell pepper and dressing in a small bowl.
- Remove rib from center of lettuce leaves and cut leaves in half from top to bottom leaving two long, narrow pieces.
- Spoon one-fourth of the chicken mixture onto the base of each leaf half and roll up.
- Place one lettuce roll along the 4-inch edge of one piece of parchment paper.
- Wrap halfway, then fold up bottom flap of paper and continue rolling.
- Secure with twine.
- Repeat with other 3 lettuce rolls. Cover and chill.
Nutrition Facts per serving: Calories: 130; Carbohydrate: 9g; Dietary Fiber: 1g; Fat: 6g; Protein: 13g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Sodium: 710g; Trans Fats: 0
Click here to print the recipe card.