DIY Berry Brittle
Berries are loaded with vitamins and nutrients that help your body stay strong, so eat up!
Try this 3-ingredient Blueberry-Cinnamon Yogurt Brittle for a quick frozen treat.
Fun Fact: Blueberries have more disease-fighting antioxidants than any other common fruit or vegetable.
All You Need:
- 2 (5.3 oz each) containers Hy-Vee blueberry greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup Hy-Vee cinni-mini crunch cereal, coarsely crushed
All You Do:
- Place a silicone mat on a 15x10x1-inch sheet pan; set aside.
- Open Hy-Vee blueberry Greek yogurt containers; stir to incorporate fruit. Spread yogurt evenly on the silicone-lined sheet pan. Sprinkle blueberries and cereal over yogurt.
- Place pan in the freezer; freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- Once yogurt brittle is completely frozen, break into large pieces. Store yogurt brittle in the freezer in a large resealable plastic bag.
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 1.5g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 85mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 20g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Total Sugars: 15g
- Protein: 7g