EAT Card Game #1 - Building Your Plate
Learn how to build a well-balanced meal by learning about MyPlate.
Print your EAT cards here!
#1 – Building Your Plate
- 1 – 10 players
- If more than one player, divide into two even teams
- Print two copies of the EAT Cards
- One deck for each team
Here's how you do it:
- Start with the deck facedown
- Place 3 paper plates 10 yards away from the deck of cards
- Player 1 must flip the card over put it on their plate to build their MyPlate
- Player 1 returns and tags Player 2 in line to flip over a card and put it on the correct plate to build their yPlate.
- Repeat until all your Plates have all complete MyPlate
***If playing alone, use one deck and try to build all 3 plates by yourself!***