Follow the Leader
Follow the Leader is a great way to have fun and be active with your friends! Being a leader is easy when you are doing the things you are best at. During this game it is also important to be a good follower. Being a good follower means being respectful and following the leader’s cues, doing this will help you be a good leader in the future!
Just Push Play to get moving with Tony the Tiger & the KidsFit Team!
You can also create your own game of follow the leader at home!
Here’s How You Do It:
- Pick a leader by drawing names from a hat.
- Start walking in a line with the leader at the front. Remember to follow the leader wherever they go!
- Have the leader perform the exercises they are best at while the rest of the group mimics their every move!
- If you need exercise ideas, check out the list below!
- If a person lags behind or doesn't copy the leader then they are out!
- The person in line behind the leader is the next leader!