Mini Fruit Cornucopias
Have you ever seen a horn-shaped basket overflowing with fruits and vegetables? During the harvest season and Thanksgiving time these centerpieces become even more common. They are called cornucopias and they represent an abundant harvest!
Try this Mini Fruit Cornucopia recipe so each member of your family can have their own personal harvest basket this Thanksgiving!
All You Need!
- Waffle Cones
- 1 cup Berries
- 1 pear, sliced
- 1 apple, sliced
- ¼ cup pomegranate arils (optional)
- 1 dark chocolate bar (optional)
- Boost with your favorite proteins by serving with cheese cubes, almonds or dollop of Greek yogurt on top!
Things to Grab!
- Cutting board
- Butter knife
- Large bowl
- Large spoon
- Tray or plate for serving
- Small bowl (if serving with yogurt on side)
All You Do!
- Combine fruit into large bowl and toss with spoon.
- Spoon mixture into waffle cones and serve with choose of protein such as cheese, sliced almonds and/or Greek yogurt. ENJOY!