Fruit & Nut Health Balls
Switching up ingredients is a great way to adapt recipes to your taste preference or health needs! Try our Fruit & Nut Health Ball recipe and pick your favorite fruit and nut combo for a tasty treat or choose by the nutrients your body needs most.
- Apricots are a good source of potassium, an important nutrient for maintaining a healthy blood pressure.
- Almonds are high in vitamin E, which helps protect your cells from damage.
- Figs are a good source of fiber, which can help you feel full for a longer amount of time.
- Walnuts contain a special kind of healthy fat called omega-3s, which are good for your heart.
- Cherries contain powerful antioxidants that keep you healthy and help prevent diseases.
- Sunflower seeds contain many vitamins and minerals, including zinc and selenium, which help keep your immune system in tip-top shape.