Fruit Smoothie Freezer Packs
Stock the freezer with smoothie packs for quick on-the-go snacks. Then all you have to do is add yogurt and liquid and blend.
Pro tip: Using Hy-Vee frozen fruit in your smoothie packs is a great way to save money while still eating healthy.
- Place 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh fruit in pint-size re-sealable plastic bags.
- If desired, add 1 tablespoon chia, ground flax seeds or wheat germ.
- Freeze for up to 1 month.
For each serving:
- Empty one bag into blender
- Add 1 (5.3-ounce) container Hy-Vee vanilla Greek yogurt and 1/2 cup liquid, if specified
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- 1/2 cup pineapple slices + 1/2 cup mango slices + 1/2 cup banana slices + ground flax seeds + yogurt + pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup strawberry slices + 1/2 cup peach slices + 1/2 cup banana slices + yogurt + unsweetened cranberry-raspberry juice
- 1/2 cup blueberries + 1/2 cup seedless red grapes + 1/2 cup banana slices + chia + yogurt
Click here to print the recipe card.