How to do a Lunge
Lunges are a good lower-body exercise that help strengthen your bottom and legs. Lunges also help strengthen and stabilization for your knees.
- Stand tall with your feet facing forward spaced one foot apart.
- Focus on a spot about 3 feet in front of you.
- Step your right foot forward about 3-4 of you own foot lengths.
- Lower the left knee towards the floor. Your front knee should not go in front of your toes.
- When your front and back knee reach a 90 degree angle, press your body back to the starting position and switch legs
Start with 5 repetitions on each leg and you can do additional sets as you become more confident.
As you confidence increases, try this AROUND THE WORLD LUNGE CHALLENGE.