How To Do a Mountain Climber
Mountain climbers are a great exercise to improve your flexibility. They are also great cardio to add to any workout. To make this exercise easier, place your hands on a step or platform.
- Start in a push up position.
- Bring your left foot forward and place it on the floor under your chest. Your knee and hip are bent and your thigh is in toward your chest.
- Make your right leg straight and strong.
- Keeping your hands firmly on the ground, jump to switch leg positions.
- Both feet leave the ground as you drive your right knee forward and reach your left leg back.
- Now your left leg is fully extended behind you and your right knee and hip are bent with your right foot on the floor.
Moving your legs faster when doing the Mountain Climbers will make the exercise harder.
Try doing 30 seconds of continuous Mountain Climbers and 30 seconds of rest for 5 minutes! That should get you sweating!! :-)