How To Do Butterfly Pose
Butterfly pose is a great yoga pose because it helps stretch your inner thigh and improves blood circulation.
Here’s How You Do It!
- Start in a seated position and bring the soles of your feet together.
- Keep your spine tall and your stomach tight.
- Grab a hold of your feet and place your elbows on your inner thigh.
- For a deeper stretch take a deep breath and lower your chest to your toes.
- Relax your breathing to feel a good stretch in the lower back and inner thighs.
Just Push Play to follow along!