How To Do Lotus Pose
You can increase your awareness, attentiveness and flexibility with lotus pose. Give this pose a try when you want to test your flexibility and challenge your body.
Here’s How You Do It!
- Sit on the floor with your arms resting by your sides.
- Bend your knee into your chest and set your ankle on the inside crease of your hip.
- Repeat the same with your other leg.
- Sit up as straight as possible
- Place your hands with palms facing towards the sky on your knees.
- Stay in this pose for as long as it feels good.
Just Push Play to follow along!