Greek Yogurt Parfait
Breakfast, snack or dessert! Enjoy this energy-boosting treat that provides a great source of protein and fiber.
All you need:
- ½ c. frozen mixed fruit
- 1 (6 oz) container vanilla Greek yogurt
- ¼ c. granola OR 1 oz (about ¼ c.) pecans
All you do:
1. In an empty dish with lid, add frozen fruit.
2. Add yogurt on top of the fruit.
3. Sprinkle with nuts or granola on top. Cover and store in the refrigerator overnight.
Nutrition Facts per serving: Calories: 310; Carbohydrate: 42 g; Dietary Fiber: 5g; Fat: 8g; Protein: 20g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Sodium: 10mg
Click here to print the recipe card.