Peanut Butter Gingerbread House
All You Need!
- Royal Icing:
- 2 Eggs
- 5 cups powdered sugar
- Peanut Butter Frosting:
- 1 cup Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- SKIPPY® Peanut Butter Bites
- Graham Crackers
- Shredded Hy-Vee Coconut
- Large Hy-Vee Marshmallows
- Small Hy-Vee Marshmallows
- White Chocolate Almond Bar
- Chocolate Almond Bark
- Hy-Vee Pretzel Sticks
- Toppings - Chocolate Chips, White Chocolate Chips, Sprinkles
Things to Grab!
- Butter Knife
- Stand Mixer
- Measuring cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Rubber Spatula
- Piping Bag or Plastic Ziplock Bag
- Gingerbread House Cutouts
- Cardboard Base, cut to fit size of desired gingerbread house
All You Do!
- In bowl of stand mixer using a whisk attachment, whisk 2 eggs whites until frothy.
- Gradually add 5 cups powdered sugar on low speed, scraping down sides of bowl periodically.
- Once sugar has been combined, increase speed of mixer to high and whisk 7 to 10 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
- Fill a piping bag, fitted with a tip and use immediately.
Peanut Butter Frosting:
- In large bowl, combine 1 cup SKIPPY® Creamy Peanut Butter and 1 cup powdered sugar.
- Beat until smooth. Transfer mixture to a piping bag, fitted with a tip.
- Decorate gingerbread house cut-outs with Royal Icing.
- Pipe Peanut Butter Frosting along edges of gingerbread house, covering all seams and edges.
- Assemble house. Decorate house with remaining ingredients.
- Let dry 4 hours or up to overnight.