We are helping you celebrate National Exercise with Your Child Week with Hy-Vee KidsFit. Follow along, each day we will be posting a new way to move, laugh and create healthy conversations about health and exercise.
HERE’S HOW YOU DO IT!
- Learn how to perform the exercises.
- Starting at 8 Repetitions
- You complete 8 repetitions of Squats, your partner completes 8 Squats.
- You complete 8 reps of Crab Toe Touches, your partner completes 8 Crab Toe Touches.
- You complete 8 reps of Plank Twist, you partner completes 8 Plank Twists.
- Go back to Squats but now each complete 7 repetitions of each exercise, then 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
- Alternating with your partner builds in rest to your challenge but also leaves you time to encourage one another.
- Build in more rest by completing the challenge as a team of 3 or 4!
- Go as fast or as slow as you need to maintain proper form of the exercises.
Do you want to make it a game?
- Start a timer when you begin.
- Stop the timer when both you and your partner complete the pyramid through 1 repetition.
- Share your time and challenge another team!
- No team to challenge? Complete the challenge again next week and try to improve your time!
Good luck! Make sure to follow along with us on Facebook & Instagram. Tag us if you video your team challenge. We would love to repost your TEAM accomplishments!