Sheet Pan Pancakes
Breakfast can boost your mood giving you a little extra happiness in the morning, it can help increase the ability to concentrate, and give you extra energy to help you wake up and go! School starting up again makes now the perfect time to reset your breakfast routine.
Eating breakfast every day is a great healthy habit to set for life. But can be a struggle on hectic school day mornings! This recipe is great for busy families because it is fast and easy, gives everyone a little extra time in the morning!
All You Need!
- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes FlapJack & Waffle Mix
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup toppings of your choice (chocolate chips, nuts, fresh fruit)
Things to Grab!
- 15x10x1-inch baking sheet
- Aluminum foil
- Hy-Vee nonstick cooking spray
- Medium bowl
All You Do!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 15x10x1-inch baking sheet with aluminum foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together pancake mix, milk, and vanilla. Pour batter into prepared baking sheet. Use a spatula to spread pancake batter to the edges of the pan.
- If desired, sprinkle top of pancakes with desired toppers, and bake 10-12 minutes or until pancakes have risen, edges pull away from the sides of the pan, and the center has set.
- Remove pan from oven and cut into 20 pieces.
Follow along with Hy-Vee Dietitian, Teequa, to learn how to do it!