Stars & Stripes Challenge
July 4th is Independence Day, the day our country gained its independence from Great Britain. Help celebrate the United States and YOUR independence this month with our Stars and Stripes Challenge!
Remember, you don’t have to do it all at once! Spread out the challenge over the course of the month and get your whole family involved. Work as a team.
Here’s how you do it!
- Print the challenge worksheet HERE
- Grab red and blue markers or crayons.
- Every piece of the flag is a different movement.
- Stars – 5 reps each; 10 stars for every exercise:
- Color in every star as you complete each movement.
- Stripes – 10 reps each
- Once you complete the movement, color in that stripe.
- Example: complete 10 jumping jacks, color in 1 red stripe.
- Return your colored flag to your local Hy-Vee by July 31 for a prize.