Stay Healthy and Active with KidsFit
During these challenging times surrounding the coronavirus, you may be feeling overwhelmed and even a bit scared. It is important that we all work together and support one another as we work through this experience. KidsFit is so appreciative to the healthcare professionals, first responders, store employees, truckers and so many others who are working tirelessly to keep us all healthy! But our team started wondering, what can we do to help?
First, after much consideration we decided to cancel all KidsFit events in the month of April to protect those in our community. After doing some brainstorming, we first put together our 30 Days of Play to keep you active while cooped up at home. But then we realized, we truly love to be an online resource for all things health and wellness and we appreciate when you turn to us. So this month we have put together all of our best hygiene tips to help keep you and your families healthy! You can find a list of resources below.
- KidsFit At Home- Join the KidsFit team every morning at 9:00 AM for a free workout you can follow along with AT HOME!
- 30 Days of Play- Stay active even when you are stuck at home with a new activity every day!
- KidsFit Event Cancellations- We’re bummed we won’t be able to see you all in April, but our team is working really hard to reschedule cancelled events for a future date.
- Flu-Fighting Foods- Check out this special blog by Hy-Vee Dietitian, Erin Good, to find foods that help fight sickness.
- Social Distancing- You may have heard the term “Social Distancing” on the news recently, learn what that means and why it’s important!
- Video Chat Combat- Stay connected to your friends even when social distancing this month with this fun play!
- What is Hygiene? – Learn all about what it takes to have good hygiene!
- Hand Washing How-To Challenge- Take the Hand Washing How-To Challenge to scrub those germs away! This month you can mail in your challenge if you are unable to visit a store to redeem your prize.
Stay healthy out there!