Have fun at school or at home with a fun game for small or large groups of people.
All You Need:
- Phase 10 cards or a deck of cards
- For the instructions we use Phase 10, but it could also be used for spades, diamonds, hearts, clubs.
Here's How You Do It!:
- Create teams within your classroom or home.
- Could be a showdown between two people or it could be of multiple sets of teams.
- Assign a movement to each color of card.
- Draw a card from the deck, each team completes the number of repetitions on the card with the aligning movement.
- 5 Red = 5 Crab Toe Touches.
- When the team completes the movement each player would sit down crisscross apple sauce.
- Teacher or Parent awards the card to the Team who completes first.
- The Team who earns 5 cards would win the Team Challenge.
Looking for a easier Team Challenge?