The Power of Perseverance
Have you ever heard the quote “When the going gets tough, the tough get going”? That's what is means to persevere! Perseverance is all about continuing to give your best effort even when it is difficult.
Staying consistent helps create strong routines and builds healthy habits! Building habits at a young age makes it a lot easier to stick to a healthy lifestyle as an adult. That’s the power of perseverance!
The 10 the Hard Way Challenge is a great way to practice. Set a daily goal for yourself based upon the number ten and complete it for 10 days!
Here’s How You Do It!
- Print the 10 the Hard Way Challenge
- Set a goal in an area of health you want to focus on.
- Complete your goal 10 days. Use the fitness levels below
- Rookie: Complete your goal 10 days within a month.
- Pro: Complete your goal days in a row. If you miss a day, try again the next day!
- All-Star: Complete your goal 10 days in a row. Start over if you miss a day for the ultimate test of perseverance!
PRO TIP: Laminate your 10 the Hard Way Challenge and use a dry erase marker to track your progress. This way you can repeat the challenge over and over without printing a new sheet!